A fire sprinkler system is one of the most integral components of a well-balanced fire protection plan for a facility’s fire protection systems. When it comes to testing, making modifications or repairs to these systems, safety and the need to comply with recognized standards demand you choose a firm you can depend on.
Integrated Fire Protection’s Sprinkler Division delivers a new caliber of professionalism and expertise to every client we serve no matter the size of the company we deliver that service to or the project we are called to perform on. Our staff is comprised of extremely competent and attentive employees that provide an exceptional, unequalled level of service.
Our NICET - certified inspectors and technicians are capable of handling the most demanding jobs that are encountered. Our inspection and testing program is thorough, enabling our staff to promptly deliver a comprehensive analysis of the operational condition of your fire protection systems. Our inspection reports are computer generated, *bar-coded and housed online, bound and are easy to navigate. Our services will give you the opportunity to reduce your liability, save on expensive insurance premiums and have the ability to make informed decisions on any necessary repairs, minimizing potential disruption to your operations. Beyond our years of industry experience and continuing education, our staff adheres to the fire code standards set forth on national, state and local levels, thus affording us the ability to keep you compliant.
Above all, with Integrated Fire Protection as your life safety provider, you will have the confidence that your fire protection systems have been inspected and maintained according to the best practices in the industry.
Inspection & Testing
Types of Systems and Components Serviced:
- Wet Pipe Systems
- Dry Pipe Systems
- Pre-Action Systems
- Deluge Systems
- Foam Sprinkler Systems
- High Expansion Foam Systems
- ESFR Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Back Flow Preventers
- Fire Hydrants & Underground Fire Service Mains
- Standpipe Systems
Highlights of our inspection and testing program:
- Inspect and test according to the most current NFPA standards
- Check sprinkler heads for position, condition and obstructions
- Inspect control valves for position, condition, accessibility and signage
- Conduct required water-flow tests on systems, fire pumps and hydrants
- Inspect fire department connections
- Test sprinkler alarm components
- Check for spare sprinkler head box and tools
- Inspect visible piping, hangers, drain valves and gauges
- Test air compressors, pre-action valves, deluge valves pilot lines and solenoids and strainers
- Test flow and pressure switch alarms, supervisory circuits such as low air switches and tamper devices and auxiliary functions
- Inquire about system modifications or changes in storage that might affect system design criteria or sprinkler coverage
- Review obstruction investigation requirements and make recommendations for system specific procedures
- Tag system devices and document system readiness
- Provide detailed, bound inspection report identifying any deficiencies, while recommending corrective action measures with estimated cost of repairs
Electronically Documented Inspections:
Much like our extinguisher division, Integrated Fire Protection offers our clients the most up-to-date and proficient reporting systems available. Integrated Fire Protection utilizes *SprinklerScan™ as a Web-based inspection reporting system providing secure and encrypted, on-line 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access. *SprinklerScan™ reporting is available as an added value option to our clients. For additional information, ask your Integrated Fire Protection sales representative to see if *SprinklerScan™ is the right fit for your facility.
*SprinklerScan is a registered trademark of BuildingReports, Inc.
For Fire Sprinkler Training, Integrated Fire Protection offers a “lunch and learn” series that addresses commonly asked questions that building owners and their staff have concerning the inspection, testing, maintenance and operation of the sprinkler systems protecting their building. As with fire extinguisher training, our lunch and learn series can be customized to meet your exact needs.
Our staff is ready to serve your needs no matter what your operations may dictate or the circumstances that surround them. Integrated Fire Protection is available to serve every need and operational requirement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information on how Integrated Fire Protection can meet your fire protection needs, please call 770.458.8828 during normal business hours. For any after-hour requests or emergencies, please call 1.800.245.1392.